Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiDas > how to do update on al619?
how to do update on al619?

8147 Views 12 Replies Latest reply: 2017-06-03 15:01:35

•   Level 1   
    (0) points
    serge4937
    2013-01-30 16:28:27
    hello I have a al619 and I am not able to do the update ... is that you can tell me how???

•   Level 1   
    (0) points
    mcat112

2013-02-02 08:39:11

I am unable to update my 619 too. The software disk and the PC suite appear to only be used for the Max Diag. I can't register my scanner, I can't update, vehicles are missing, the website doesnt seem to work. I called tech support and they have no idea what to do either or if this will be fixed. Really Autel? Fix your products of stop selling them. This is very frustrating.

•   Level 1   
    (0) points
    distributionmm

2013-02-05 18:40:03

Mine doesn't work too, it says that the sd card is not inserted so I can't update it ..

•   Level 1   
    (0) points
    mcat112

2013-02-06 07:19:53

I was able to speak with someone from Autel regarding this. I had to download the latest Autel Suite from their website. After logging in I, my computer said please insert SD card too. I checked on the "My Computer" area to find my SD card was labeled "G" drive. The update tool was on "F". On the software update screen there is a dropdown menu on the upper left that offered G. I changed that and then it could see the card and started to update. I should also mention I had an issue with my SD card reader. Mine is not built in to my computer. I use a USB port drive. Mine was quite old and would not work on the newer Micro SD cards. On a guess, I replaced it with a new one ($15 at RS). I was then able to do the update. In short, if you cant open the SD card on "My Computer" the update software will not see it either. Hope this helps

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2013-02-16 21:44:59

hmmm, pls try as the user above.

•   Level 1   
    (0) points
    greatful1

2013-02-18 18:35:18

What did you use to as your account name or number and where did you get your password from? I managed to register under the MaxiDas website with my AL619 serial and register password. Downloaded the latest PC Suite V1.03 but I can't log in. I can understand the frustration with others because things are nowhere close to being clear! Let me know or support let me know what else I can do to get this device up to date.

•   Level 1   
    (0) points
    mcat112

2013-02-19 12:04:01

You must be having the same problem I had at first. When I spoke to tech support at Autel they reset my name and password. He then emailed it to me. It worked fine after that. I was very frustrated at that point too, but tech support sorted it out for me. Good luck.

•   Level 1   
    (0) points
    mcat112

2013-02-19 12:10:32

Reply to 6 floor: You must be having the same problem I had at first. When I spoke to tech support at Autel they reset my name and password. He then emailed it to me. It worked fine after that. If I remember correctly, I opened the PC suite to sign in. Is that how you are doing it? I was very frustrated at that point too, but tech support sorted it out for me. Good luck.

•   Level 1   
    (0) points
    yamaha226

2013-02-19 17:03:56

It took me for ever to figure out the password was on the scan tool to enter in the password box.I was trying to make my own password . You need to plug scanner into computer usb and go to setup screen on the scan tool to retrieve the password.That is the password that you need to enter anywhere it asks for a password.Only took me 3 days to figure out this.Autel seems to take the money and run. No way do you put out producys like this and let people figure it out on their own. Get your shit together Autel.

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2013-02-28 00:44:30

Dear sir, I strongly suggest everyone who could not find the answer turn to read our user manual CAREFULLY. For AL619, it is clearly stated where you could find the serial number and password, which is written on the page 60 in your manual.
  Total2 Pages